On July 6th, Singapore iron ore futures experienced a decline, while the Dalian benchmark for this crucial steelmaking ingredient remained stagnant. The Read More
Intense rainfall in Chile has resulted in widespread flooding, causing road closures and necessitating the temporary suspension of mining activities by Codelco, Read More
The decline in copper prices can be attributed to hawkish rate hikes and a strong dollar, outweighing the positive impact of decreasing Read More
- Discover the Exceptional Copper Offer from Laos!
- Anticipating Upswing in Aluminum Prices Amid Growing Demand: Insights from the Leading Middle East Aluminum Producer
- Strategic Insights into Zijin Mining’s M&A Approach Amid Project Valuations and Geopolitical Factors
- The Taliban Announces $6.5 Billion Worth of Mining Contracts in Afghanistan
- US Steel Initiates Due Diligence Following Agreements with Multiple Third Parties