In a strategic move to invest in global mining assets, Saudi Arabian Mining Company, commonly known as Ma’aden, announced its intention Read More
In a groundbreaking $2.6 billion agreement announced recently, Saudi Arabia has positioned itself as a pivotal player in the global metal and mining Read More
According to Jefferies LLC, the era of China driving the “super cycle” in metals has come to an end. Jefferies analysts, led Read More
- Discover the Exceptional Copper Offer from Laos!
- Anticipating Upswing in Aluminum Prices Amid Growing Demand: Insights from the Leading Middle East Aluminum Producer
- Strategic Insights into Zijin Mining’s M&A Approach Amid Project Valuations and Geopolitical Factors
- The Taliban Announces $6.5 Billion Worth of Mining Contracts in Afghanistan
- US Steel Initiates Due Diligence Following Agreements with Multiple Third Parties